Vital First Aid is leading Sports Trainer education in Australia by being the FIRST organisation to deliver the converted LEVEL 3 Sports Trainer course.
This course provides a balance of extended medical skills as well ensuring these skills can be used outside of the sporting industry.
The course includes several units of competency as well as extensive use of scenarios to ensure the highest level of knowledge and skills are achieved. Units of competency issued include:
- HLTAID006 Provide Advanced First Aid
- HLTAID007 Provide Advanced Resuscitation
- HLTAID008 Manage first aid resources and services – Occupational First Aid
- PUAEME004A Provide emergency care for suspected spinal injuries
- PUAEME005A Provide Pain Management
This course is revolutionising the Sports Trainer field in Australia by lifting the standard to a very high level ensuring our sports men and women are cared for at the highest level