Learner Portal FAQ
- simply click on the Student Log in link on the top right of the page, or
- type https://vitalfirstaid.app.axcelerate.com/learner
- or scan the QR code below
QR Code for the Learner Portal. We suggest you use the camera on your phone – not a QR code scanner
- check your emails as you should have been sent those details
- Username generally appears on your Booking Confirmation email as well
- if you cant find your user name you will need to ask your trainer or contact the office on 1300 880 343
- After the 26th August 2021 our system will stop using Usernames. Yu will be directed to create a Global Account
We suggest that if you have difficulties creating a Vital Global Account with your Samsung phone – rather than using your email address try using your mobile phone number “continue with mobile“. Remember with your mobile number it needs to commence with +61 and remove the “0” at the beginning of the number
If you prefer to use your email address as the authentication method, you will need to ensure the link in the email is opened within a browser rather than the email app. You can do this following these steps
1. Open your emails and then open the New Login email
2. Click on the button to open the Vital Global Account
3. Click the ‘hamburger’ icon in the top-right of the screen
4. Select ‘Open in Chrome’ (Or another browser if there is one)
5. Go through the registration process selecting “continue with email“
6. When needing the verification code, reopen the email app and obtain the code
7. Go back to the web browser and enter the code
As of the 2nd August 2021 our system will be using a Global Account method which will make log in quicker easier and more secure.
If you have been sent a USERNAME and PASSWORD then you should use these first. Once you log in, you will be directed to create a Global Account with either Google – FaceBook – Apple ID or your email address.
If you are normally logged in to a device with either Google FaceBook or an Apple ID we recommend you use one of these methods to create your Global Account. It’s just much easier and quicker.
Once you have selected a login method, that method must always be the only one that is used
When you are directed to create a Global Account you simply need to follow the directions given.
It will ask you to choose the method of authentication that you then will always use to log into your Learner Portal
You can use:
- Google – use this if you are normally logged into Google on your device
- FaceBook – if you have a FaceBook profile on your device you can select this method
- Apple ID – if you are using a Mac or iPhone this is probably the easiest method to select for your Learner Portal log in
- email – this is also an option to use to log into the Learner Portal. It will however require you to enter a password every time you need to log into the Learner Portal
Remember that the method you choose to log in initially must always be used in the future. Trying any other method will not work unless we reset your profile.
- Check that you have spelt your name exactly as it was spelt when you created your USI.
- Ensure that you have provided us with your Date of Birth in your My Profile Settings.
- It is CRITICAL that you provide the required additional details such as Education status, disability status, language details etc – this is under VET details in your My Profile Settings
We suggest that you use Google Chrome and ensure it is updated to the latest version.
To do this:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Store app .
- At the top left, tap Menu My apps & games.
- Under “Updates,” find Chrome .
- Next to Chrome, tap Update.
Please watch the video below showing Learner Portal use ……. clicking on your initials top right will open the My Profile Settings. Then clicking on the 3 lines top left will give a drop-down menu. Please be sure to add all your details especially in the section called VET Details