Learner Portal FAQ
- simply click on the Student Log in link on the top right of the page, or
- type https://admin.axcelerate.com.au/learner/
- check your emails as you should have been sent those details
- if you cant find your user name you will need to ask your trainer or contact the office on 1300 880 343
- on the Learner Portal log in page you can click on the Forgot your Password link. It will require you to provide your username and the email you originally used. An email with a reset link will be sent to you.
- User name
- make sure you are using the user name provided. If there is more than one person with the same username the system will generate a number at the end of the username. Make sure you include this number
- sometime the symbol for an apostrophe can be mixed up, try cop and paste rather than retyping your username
- sometimes the characters used in an automated password can hard to distinguish. If you can, copy and paste the password rather than re-typing
- Check that you have spelt your name exactly as it was spelt when you created your USI.
- Ensure that you have provided us with your Date of Birth in your My Profile Settings.
- It is CRITICAL that you provide the required additional details such as Education status, disability status, language details etc – this is under VET details in your My Profile Settings
We suggest that you use Google Chrome and ensure it is updated to the latest version.
To do this:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Store app .
- At the top left, tap Menu My apps & games.
- Under “Updates,” find Chrome .
- Next to Chrome, tap Update.
Please watch the video below showing Learner Portal use ……. clicking on your initials top right will open the My Profile Settings. Then clicking on the 3 lines top left will give a drop down menu. Please be sure to add all your details especially in the section called VET Details